TTP223 Touch switch sensor is a touch pad detector IC which offers one touch key designed for replace traditional direct key button switch with diverse pad size. Lower power consumption and wide operating voltage are the contact key features for dc or ac.
- Operating Voltage:2.0V to 5.5 V
- Operating current:@VDD=3V,no load
- At low power mode typical 1.5uA,maximum 3.0uA
- Stable touching detection of the human body for replacing traditional direct switch key
- Provide low power mode
- The response time max 220 ms at low power mode @VD=3V
- After power-on have about 0.5sec stable-time, during the time do not touch the keypad, And the function is disabled
- Auto calibration for life.
- At low power mode, the re-calibration period is about 4.0sec normally,
- When key detected touch and released touch, the auto re-calibration will be redoing after about 16sec from releasing key
- The sensitivity of TTP223N-BA6 is better than TTP223-BA6’s. But the stability of TTP223N-BA6 is worse than TTP223-BA6’s.
- Wide consumer product
- Water proofed electric product
- Button key replacement
1xTTP223 Touch switch sensor