2N3906 is a commonly used PNP bipolar junction transistor intended for general purpose low-power amplifying or switching applications.
- Bi-Polar PNP Transistor
- DC Current Gain (hFE) is 300 maximum
- Continuous Collector current (IC) is 200mA
- Emitter Base Voltage (VBE) is 5V
- Base Current(IB) is 5mA maximum
- Collector Emitter Voltage (VCE) is 40V
- Collector Base Voltage (VCB) is 40V
- Used to switch high voltage low current loads
- Optimal for loads with high peak voltage upto 40V
- It is used in the various switching applications.
- Used in inverter and converter circuits
- Used for making siren or dual Led or Lamp flasher.
- Can be used in Darlington Pair.
1x Transistor 2N3906