TDA7377 is a class AB car radio amplifier for car radio, it can work either in dual bridge or quad single ended configuration
- High Output Power@VCC=14.4V, f=1KHz，RL=4Ω: – 2 x 35W Max. – 2 x 20W@THD= 10% – 4 x 6 W @10% – 4 x 10W / 2Ω@10% – 2 x 30W / EIAJ@ VCC =13.7V，RL=4Ω
- CMOS Compatible Stand-by Function (Low ICC)
- No Audible pop During st-by Operations
- Internally Fixed Gain (26dB BTL and 20dB single ended)
- No Bootstrap Capacitors and boucherot Cells
- Diagnostics Facility on pin10 when output Clipping, shorted to Vcc or GND, thermal shutdown and soft short at turn on.
- Rail to rail output swing
- Absolute Stability without Any External Compensation.