It is an active component and it can also be used in switching circuits to turn on or off the intended devices. It has 3 terminals namely Base(B), Collector(C), Emitter(E) for connections with other components in the circuit. Some transistors also contain fourth terminal named Substrate(S).
- PNP Transistor
- Maximum DC Current Gain: 400
- Collector Emitter Saturation Voltage: -0.6V
- Base-Emitter Saturation Voltage: -1.2V
- Transition Frequency: 150MHz
- Excellent Linear Gain Range
- Available TO-92 Package