MQ-135 Gas sensors are used in air quality control equipments and are suitable for detecting or measuring of NH3, NOx, Alcohol, Benzene, Smoke, CO2. The MQ-135 sensor module comes with a Digital Pin which makes this sensor to operate even without a microcontroller and that comes in handy when you are only trying to detect one particular gas.
- Wide detecting scope
- Fast response and High sensitivity
- Stable an long life
- Operating Voltage is +5V
- Detect/Measure NH3, NOx, alcohol, Benzene, smoke, CO2, etc.
- Analog output voltage: 0V to 5V
- Digital output voltage: 0V or 5V (TTL Logic)
- Preheat duration 20 seconds
- Can be used as a Digital or analog sensor
- The Sensitivity of Digital pin can be varied using the potentiometer
- Used to detect leakage/excess of gases like Ammonia, nitrogen oxide, alcohols, aromatic compounds, sulfide and smoke.
- Air quality monitors.