Apart from having high voltage rating of 300V they also have good operating speed of 50MHz with a low output capacitance of 3pF, but the trade off here is its low current gain of 50 hfe and low collector current of only 500mA.
- High Voltage PNP Transistor
- Collector-Emitter voltage (VCE) is 300 V
- Collector-Base voltage (VCB) is 300V
- Emitter Base Voltage (VBE) is 5V
- Continuous Collector current (IC) is 500mA
- DC Current Gain (hFE), typically 40 when IC=10mA
- Transition Frequency is 50MHz.