MCP6002 is a dual general purpose op amp offering rail-to-rail input and output over the 1.8 to 6V operating range. This amplifier has a typical GBWP of 1 MHz with typical quiescent current of 100 micro-amperes. The MCP6002 is available in 8-lead PDIP, SOIC and MSOP packages.
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 1 MHz (typical)
- Rail-to-Rail Input/Output
- Supply Voltage: 1.8V to 6.0V
- Supply Current: IQ = 100 µA (typical)
- Phase Margin: 90° (typical)
- Temperature Range: – Industrial: -40°C to +85°C – Extended: -40°C to +125°C