Liquid PH is an important property of the solution,it can use high in measurement accuracy and can directly output 0-5 or analog voltage signal.
- Heating voltage: 5±0.2V (AC -• DC)
- Working current: 5-10mA
- The detection concentration range: PH0-14
- The detection range of temperature: 0-80 centigrade
- The response time: ≤ 5S
- Stability time: ≤ 60S
- Power consumption: ≤ 0.5W
- The working temperature: -10~50 centigrade (the nominal temperature 20 centigrade)
- Working humidity: 95%RH (nominal humidity 65%RH)
- Size: 42mm x 32mm x 20mm
- The output: analog voltage signal output
BNC PH Electrode Probe
- The PH electrode has a single cylinder that allows direct connection to the input terminal
- of a PH meter, controller, or any PH device which has a BNC input terminal.
- The PH electrode probe is accurate and reliable that can gives almost instantaneous readings.
- PH range: 0-14 PH
- Temperature range: 0-60℃
- Zero-point: 7 ± 0.5PH
- Alkali Error: 0.2PH
- Theoretical Percentage Slope: ≧98.5%
- Internal Resistance: ≦250MΩ
- Response Time: ≦1min
- Operating Temperature: 0-60℃
- Terminal Blocks: BNC plug
- BNC Connector suitable for most PH meter and controller.
- Suitable for wide range of application: Aquariums, Hydroponics, Laboratory.