LM7824 is a fixed-voltage integrated-circuit voltage regulator designed for a wide range of applications. The LM7824 voltage regulator provides 24V Positive voltage as output to provide a convenient power source for most TTL components. Although designed primarily as a fixed voltage regulator, but it can be used with external components to obtain adjustable voltage.
- 24V Positive Voltage Regulator
- Minimum Input Voltage is 33V
- Maximum Input Voltage is 40V
- Output Current: 1.5 A
- Internal Thermal Overload and Short circuit current limiting protections are available.
- Junction Temperature maximum of 125 degree Celsius