The LM75A or B is a high-speed I2C interface temperature sensor that converts temperature directly to digital signals from -55°C to +125°C and achieves an accuracy of 0.125°C. The MCU can directly read the data in its internal registers through the I2C bus, and can operate four data registers through I2C to set different operating modes. The LM75A has three selectable logic address pins that allow eight devices to be connected simultaneously on the same bus without address conflicts.
- I2C bus interface, device address 7-bit slave address 1001xxx, 8 devices can be expanded on the same bus;
- Power supply range: 2.8V ~ 5.5V, temperature range: -55 ° C ~ +125 ° C;
- The 11-bit ADC provides a temperature resolution of 0.125 ° C;
- Temperature accuracy:
- ±2°C (-25°C~100°C)
- ±3°C (-55°C~125°C)
- Programmable temperature threshold and hysteresis set point;
- In order to reduce power consumption, the current consumed in shutdown mode is only 1.0μA;
- The device can be used as a stand-alone temperature controller at power-up;
- ESD protection:
- Under the JESD22A114 standard, it can pass the 2000V HBM mode;
- Under the JESD22A115 standard, it can pass the 200V MM mode;
- Under the JESD22-C101 standard, it can pass the 1000V CDM mode;
- The latch test made under the JEDEC standard (JESD78) can reach 100mA;
- Small 8-pin package: SO8, TSSOP8 and ultra-small package XSON8U.