This converter module has options for different output voltage options which are set by the jumper on the board.
- Operating Voltage: 5V/3.3V DC
- Max Current Draw: 5V – 500mA; 3.3V – 50mA
- Connector: Mini USB
- Fully integrated 1024 bit EEPROM storing device descriptors and CBUS I/O configuration
- Data transfer rates from 300 baud to 3Mbaud (RS422, RS485, RS232) at TTL levels
- 128 byte receive buffer and 256 bytes transmit buffer
- Transmit and receive LED drive signals
- Fully integrated clock generation with no external crystal required
Applications of FT232RL USB TO TTL Converter
Below are the applications of FT232RL USB TO TTL Converter:
- Programming AVR, ARM-based microcontrollers/microprocessors.
- USB to RS232/RS422/RS485 Converters
- USB Smart Card Readers
- For serial communication with GPS devices
- Serial terminal on devices like Raspberry Pi