This behavior of the IC can be used to build counters and Dividers, also it is very commonly used for timing related applications. So if you are looking for a 14-bit binary counter which can be incremented through a clock pulse then this IC might be of interest to you.
- 14-bit Binary Counter/Divider
- Counting range: 0 to 16383 (In decimal)
- Operating Voltage: 3V to 18V
- Nominal Voltage: 5V, 10V, 15V
- Source current, sink current details are given in datasheet below.
- Maximum Clock Frequency: 3.5MHz at 5V
- Reset Propagation Delay: 140ns at 5V
- Available in 16-pin PDIP, CDIP,SOIC, TSSOP packages