CD4013 device consists of two identical, independent data-type flip-flops. Each flip-flop has independent data, set, reset, and clock inputs and Q and Q outputs. These devices can be used for shift register applications, and, by connecting Q output to the data input, for counter and toggle applications.
- Asynchronous Set-Reset Capability
- Static Flip-Flop Operation
- Medium-Speed Operation: 16 MHz (Typical) Clock Toggle Rate at 10-V Supply
- Standardized Symmetrical Output Characteristics
- Maximum Input Current Of 1-µA at 18 V Over Full Package Temperature Range:
-100 nA at 18 V and 25°C