ATmega8A-U PDIP-28 Microcontroller from Atmega8A family is a high-performance, low-power Atmel 8-bit AVR RISC-based Microcontroller combines 8KB ISP flash memory, 1KB SRAM, 512B EEPROM, a 7-channel/10-bit A/D converter (TQFP and QFN/MLF), and debug wire for on-chip debugging.
- Advanced RISC Architecture.
- 32 x 8 General Purpose Working Registers.
- Fully Static Operation.
- Up to 16 MIPS Throughput at 16 MHz.
- On-chip 2-cycle Multiplier.
- High Endurance Non-volatile Memory segments.
- Write/Erase Cycles: 10,000 Flash/100,000 EEPROM.
- Optional Boot Code Section with Independent Lock Bits.
- In-System Programming by On-chip Boot Program.