5V AMS1117 is a popular SMD package 3-pin voltage regulator that is available in many models for fixed and adjustable voltage requirements. The IC can deliver a maximum current of 1A and the output voltage can vary from 1.5V to 5V. It also has a low drop out voltage of 1.3V when operating at maximum current.
- Fixed/Adjustable 3-terminal Linear voltage regulator
- Low Drop-Out (LDO) Voltage regulator
- Fixed Voltage type: 5V
- Variable Voltage range: 1.25V to 13.8V
- Output current is 1000mA
- Maximum Drop-out Voltage: 1.3V
- In-built Current Limiting and thermal protection.
- Operating junction temperature is 125°C
- Available in SOT-223