A seven-segment display is a set of seven bar-shaped LED (Light-emitting diode) or LCD (Liquid crystal display) elements arranged to form a squared-off 8figure. Seven segments display are commonly used in digital clocks.
- 56 inch (14.20mm) digit height.
- The thickness is thinness than traditional display.
- Packaged in tape and reel for SMT manufacturing.
- Low current operation
- Excellent characters appearance
- Categorized for luminous intensity
- Available in CA and CC
- Home appliances
- Game machines
- Instrument panels
- Digital readout displays
1x 56inch 1 Digit 7 Segment LED Display