Potentiometers also known as POT, are nothing but variable resistors. They can provide a variable resistance by simply varying the knob on top of its head.
- Ultra-small and thin external dimensions of 2.1(W)x2.7(L)x0.85 max. (T)mm. (Top adjustment type: PVZ2A_C04 Series)
- Ultra-small and thin external dimensions of 2.1(W)x4.8(L)x0.9 max. (T)mm. (Rear adjustment type: PVZ2R_C04 Series) Compact PCB design is possible by smaller adjustment hole (3.0mm dia.) due to short wing length (4.8mm).
- Au plated termination achieves a high density PCB mounting.
- Cross-shaped driver slot allows for in-process automatic adjustment and it provides superior adjustability.
- Two-piece parts construction achieves low cost