A screwdriver is a tool, manual or powered, used for screwing (installing) and unscrewing (removing) screws.
- Cellulose acetate handles – shatterproof and wipe clean
- Non-roll handle design – Specifically designed to stop the screwdrivers from rolling off non-flat surfaces
- Toughened high alloy steel blades offering the ultimate in wear resistance and performance
- Blade torque capacity up to 20% over the International standards requirement Chrome plated shaft with black non-peel tip finish for corrosion protection
- Precision machined tips for the ultimate screw fit and high torque output
- Screw driver: H1.5 H2.0 H2.5 H3.0 H3.5 H4.0.
- Cross Screw driver: pH1.0 pH1.5 pH 2.5 pH3.0.
- Torx Screwdriver: T3, T4, T5 T6 T7 T8 T10 T15
- Straight Screwdriver: 1.0 1.3 1.5 2.0 2.5 3.0 4.0
- Y Screwdriver: Y3.0
- Star Screwdriver: 2.0
- U-Shape Screwdriver: U1
- Shape Screwdriver: 1.0
- Triangle Shape Screw drive: 3.0
- Tweezer and H4 x: 60mm
- Magnetic screwdriver handle
- Compact storage design, convenient to place and carry
- Rubber grip screwdriver handle
- A compact case that stores all the parts
- Interchangeable Precise Manual Tool Set
- Precision machined CR-V bits made of chrome vanadium with strong magnetic properties (white nickel plated)
- Handle + bits fitted into an aesthetically designed ABS + PVC plastic case
1 x Screwdriver Set