The maximum amount of current that could flow through the Collector pin is 200mA, hence we cannot connect loads that consume more than 200mA using this transistor. To bias a transistor we have to supply current to base pin, this current (IB) should be limited to 5mA.
- Bi-Polar NPN Transistor
- Current Gain (hFE) is 300 maximum
- Continuous Collector current (IC) is 200mA
- Base- Emitter Voltage (VBE) is 6V
- Collector-Emitter Voltage (VCE) is 40V
- Collector-Base Voltage (VCB) is 60V
- Available in To-92 Package