- Bi-Polar high current NPN Transistor
- DC Current Gain (hFE)is 100
- Continuous Collector current (IC) is 800mA
- Emitter Base Voltage (VBE) is 6V
- Collector Emitter Voltage (VCE) is 30V
- Base Current(IB) is 5mA maximum
- Available in To-92 Package
Where to use 2N2222A
The 2N2222A transistor is very much similar to the commonly used NPN transistor BC547. But there are two important features that distinguish both. 2N2222A can allow collector current up to 800mA and also has power dissipation of 652mW which can be used to drive larger loads than compared with BC547.
So if you looking for an NPN transistor that could switch loads of higher current, then 2N2222A might the right choice for your project.
- Can be used to switch high current (up to 800mA) loads
- It can also be used in the various switching applications.
- Speed control of Motors
- Inverter and other rectifier circuits
- Can be used in Darlington Pair.